A few days ago I received a phonecall from a Pune representative of "Snehalaya" ...
The function was a get-together at the ICC Centre on Senapati Marg, MCCIA PUNE auditorium ...
To my surprise there was speakers of extreme commitment and importance.Namely...
Mr. Ramesh Kacholia, Mr. Nimesh Sumati, Mr. Girish Kulkarni, Ms Neelima Mishra,
Here is what I got to Know & what all is happening around us.....
Caring Friends !!
- We are a voluntary group of like minded and determined individuals.
- We proactively identify outstanding but struggling humanitarian efforts, completely aligned to Gandhiji’s ‘Antodaya’ dream.
- We carry out a due diligence and establish the bonafides.
- We support the effort with management resources (financial, professional, technical) to ensure initial results.
- We seek support from individuals and corporates to scale up the efforts, and provide mentorship till they are sustainable.
- We are not an NGO.
- We do not have a bank account and do not accept any donations in our name.
- We do not have any administrative overheads. All donations go directly to the NGOs.
- We do not have any formal organizational structure and postions such as a President, Secretary, etc.
" Our sole objective is to identity and support outstanding humanitarian and comparatively little known organizations working to improve the lives of lowest strata of our society in the tribal, backward rural areas across our country" - Ramesh Kacholia,